ABC's 'Work It' Adds Claudia Lonow as Co-Executive Producer (Exclusive)
The "Accidentally On Purpose" creator has joined the cross-dressing comedy series.
ABC's upcoming comedy has added Accidentally On Purpose's Claudia Lonow as a co-executive producer.
The multicamera project from Warner Bros. TV centers on two out-of-work car salesmen, who dress as women in order to get jobs as pharmaceutical reps.
Lonow joins writer-producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen (Friends, Rules of engagement), who are already aboard the cross-dressing series, which has been slated for midseason.
Amaury Nolasco (Prison Break) and Ben Koldyke (How I Met Your Mother) lead as the show's two alpha males. The cast is filled out by John Caparulo (Chelsea Lately), Rebecca Mader (Lost) and Rochelle Aytes (Detroit 1-8-7).
Lonow got her start as an actress, playing Diana Fairgate on CBS' late-1970s series Knots Landing. She later segued behind the camera, creating Showtime comedy Rude Awakening and CBS's Accidentally.
The producer, whose other credits include Surviving Suburbia, Cashmere Mafia and Less than Perfect, is repped by WME.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR