'Abduction': Taylor Lautner Gets Chased Down, Shot at in New Trailer (Video)
The "Twilight" star plays a teenager who finds out he was kidnapped as a child in the movie, which opens Sept. 23.
Lionsgate on Thursday released the second trailer for its Taylor Lautner action thriller Abduction.
In the movie, Lautner plays a teenager who finds out he was kidnapped as a child after his picture shows up on a missing-persons website.
The new trailer features Lautner getting shot at and chased down as he tries to find out the real truth about his past.
Lily Collins, Alfred Molina and Sigourney Weaver also star in the movie, which opens Sept. 23.
Abduction marks the first film Lautner will carry as a solo leading man.
The actor also hits theaters Nov. 16 for the final installment in the Twilight franchise, Breaking Dawn Part 2.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR