Abe Sylvia's 'Dirty Girl' Wins Top Prize at Provincetown Film Festival
Cindy Meehl's 'Buck' takes the audience award for best documentary.
Abe Sylvia’s Dirty Girl won the HBO Audience Award for best narrative feature at the Provincetown International Film Festival, which concluded Sunday.
Cindy Meehl’s Buck took the audience award for best documentary, while Andrew Putschoegl’s Hello Caller earned the audience award for best student film. The Student Film Grand Jury Prize went to Neil Forbe’s 27.
The fest also paid tribute to Darren Aronofsky, who received its Filmmaker on the Edge Award; Vera Farmiga, who received its Excellence in Acting Award; and filmmaker Albert Maysles, who was presented with a Career Achievement Award.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead