Abigail Breslin to Star Opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in Zombie Film 'Maggie' (Exclusive)
The "Little Miss Sunshine" star will play the titular character Maggie, who is infected by a walking-dead virus that has spread across the country.
Abigail Breslin is joining Arnold Schwarzenegger in the world of the undead.
The actress is in talks to star opposite Schwarzenegger in the zombie film Maggie, based on a Black List script from John Scott 3 about a father (Schwarzenegger) whose daughter, Maggie (Breslin), is infected by a walking-dead virus that has spread across the country.
Commercial director Henry Hobson will helm Maggie, and production will start in the fall.
Schwarzenegger is producing the film alongside Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Matt Baer, Trevor Kaufman, Colin Bates and Joey Tufaro.
The movie will be executive produced by Bill Johnson, Jim Seibel, Ara Keshishian, Hubert Gibbs, Claudia Bluemhuber and Scott 3.
Breslin, who became an in-demand young actress following her starring role in Little Miss Sunshine, most recently starred opposite Halle Berry in the thriller The Call. She has a number of films in the can including franchise hopeful Ender's Game and The Weinstein Co.'s August: Osage County, which already is generating awards buzz.
She is repped by ICM, Management 360 and Lichter, Grossman, Nichols, Adler & Feldman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR