Abigail Spencer Joins Jason Bateman in 'This Is Where I Leave You' (Exclusive)
Shawn Levy is directing the ensemble, which also includes Tina Fey, Jane Fonda and Rose Byrne.
Abigail Spencer has joined the cast of This Is Where I Leave You, Warner Bros.’ adaptation of the book by Jonathan Tropper.
Shawn Levy is directing the ensemble, which sees Jason Bateman leading a roll call that includes Tina Fey, Jane Fonda, Kathryn Hahn, Rose Byrne and Corey Stoll.
Where I Leave You, with a script by Tropper, centers on a man (Bateman) whose father dies and tasks his dysfunctional family of four grown siblings with one last request: to spend seven days after the funeral together under the same roof for first time in a decade.
Spencer will play the wife of Bateman, whom he catches sleeping with his boss.
Spencer, who also writes and produces, is currently onscreen opposite James Franco in Oz the Great and Powerful. She will next be seen starring in Rectify, Sundance Channel's first scripted series from the team behind Breaking Bad.
She is repped by ICM Partners and Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing