Academy Taps Dawn Hudson, Ric Robertson to Replace Bruce Davis
The duo take over as CEO and COO, respectively, of the organization under a new executive structure voted into place by the board of governors Thursday night.
In an unexpected move, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has selected Dawn Hudson, the current head of Film Independent, to serve as its new CEO. She will head the Academy in tandem with Ric Robertson, its current executive director, who has been named COO. Together, they will replace Bruce Davis, who is retiring as the organization’s longtime executive director.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR