Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Elects 2011 Officers
7:35 PM PST 2/1/2011 by THR staff
Margaret Loesch, Michael Lombardo and Jerry Petry are re-elected; Billie Greer is newly elected secretary.
The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation has elected its officers for 2011.Billie Greer joins the board officers as secretary. She joined the board in 2009 and served as a member of Gov. Schwarzenegger’s senior staff from 2004 – 2010. She is replacing Charles W. Fries, who will remain a member of the board. Jerry Petry, former executive vice president, NBC Universal Television, West Coast, has been re-elected to his position as Board Chairman. Michael Lombardo, president, programming, HBO, returns to his role as vice-chairman of the board. Margaret Loesch, president and CEO of The Hub, the recently launched cable television network for kids and their families, has been re-elected to the position of Treasurer.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR