'A.C.O.D.' Trailer: Adam Scott Deals With Divorced Parents (Video)
Amy Poehler and Jane Lynch also star in the comedy with Richard Jenkins and Catherine O'Hara.
Adam Scott is screwed up from his parents' divorce.
In A.C.O.D., which stands for "Adult Children of Divorce," Scott's character Carter goes to a past therapist (Jane Lynch) to express his frustration with his separated parents' constant bickering when he has to reunite them for his brother's wedding. When he tries to seek her help, he ends up learning that she's actually an author who has written a book based on a study about children with divorced folks, including him.
Starring as Scott's parents are Catherine O'Hara and Richard Jenkins who are joined by a star-studded cast that includes Amy Poehler, Jessica Alba, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Clark Duke.
The Stu Zicherman-directed film first premiered at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Co-writer Ben Karlin produced the film with Tim Perell.
A.C.O.D. is scheduled to hit big screens Oct. 4.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera