'A.C.O.D.' Trailer: Adam Scott Deals With Divorced Parents (Video)
Amy Poehler and Jane Lynch also star in the comedy with Richard Jenkins and Catherine O'Hara.
Adam Scott is screwed up from his parents' divorce.
In A.C.O.D., which stands for "Adult Children of Divorce," Scott's character Carter goes to a past therapist (Jane Lynch) to express his frustration with his separated parents' constant bickering when he has to reunite them for his brother's wedding. When he tries to seek her help, he ends up learning that she's actually an author who has written a book based on a study about children with divorced folks, including him.
Starring as Scott's parents are Catherine O'Hara and Richard Jenkins who are joined by a star-studded cast that includes Amy Poehler, Jessica Alba, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Clark Duke.
The Stu Zicherman-directed film first premiered at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Co-writer Ben Karlin produced the film with Tim Perell.
A.C.O.D. is scheduled to hit big screens Oct. 4.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10