Actor Jason Lee lists Los Feliz home
$3.25 mil asking price is $100K less than what was paid in '07
Actor Jason Lee has listed his Los Feliz home for $3.25 million.
That would be a $100,000 loss compared to the price he paid in 2007 when he purchased the house from R&B singer Robert Cray, according to the Huffington Post.
The home was built in 1948, is 2,205 sq. feet on a 1.4 acre lot and has a pool, spa, guest house, office and wine cellar. The architecture is described as "'40s hip."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)