Actor Josh Gad lines up three gigs
Joins two pilots and will take new role on 'Daily Show'
It's a busy time for Josh Gad, who has lined up two pilots and a gig on "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart."
Gad, best known for his role as the twentysomething news director on the Fox comedy "Back to You," has joined CBS' comedy "Waiting to Die" as a regular and ABC's comedy pilot "No Heroics" as a recurring.
Additionally, Gad will be a guest correspondent on Comedy Central's "Daily Show." He is slated to make his first appearance next week.
"Die," from Sony/Tantamount/CBS Par, is a buddy comedy about two men (T.J. Miller, Nick Thune) who are happy with their lives, no matter how bad things might look from the outside.
Gad will play their friend, a man who always tries to please his wife.
ABC Studios' "Heroics" revolves around four B-list superheroes living in regular society.
Gad will play their former classmate from Superhero College, Horse Force, who can summon horses and works at a bar where the group hangs out.
Gad, whose feature credits include "21" and "The Rocker," also voices Fox's animated presentation "Good Vibes." He first got attention with his role on the Broadway musical "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
Gad is repped by ICM and Urge.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10