Best Actor Oscar Nominee Colin Firth: I've Never Had 'This Much Champagne at This Hour'
The cast of this year's most nominated film, "The King's Speech," share their excitement with THR.
Colin Firth, who earned a best actor nomination for his role as the stuttering George VI in The King's Speech, told The Hollywood Reporter early Monday that he is “currently celebrating with my colleagues three feet above the ground. Not used to this much joy, or this much champagne at this hour."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR