Actor Tom Bosley Dies
11:11 AM PDT 10/19/2010 by Bryan Alexander
Played Mr. Cunningham in ABC's 'Happy Days'
Tom Bosley, the good-natured patriarch on ABC's Happy Days for more than a decade who served as an American father figure for millions of television viewers, died early Tuesday at a hospital near his Palm Springs home. He was 83.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile