The Actors Roundtable
The season’s attention-getting performers debate the roles of a lifetime, the movies they regret and when it’s OK to walk off a set.
James Franco admitted he hates a lot of his movies. Robert Duvall questioned David Fincher’s shooting style. And Ryan Gosling opened up about getting fired by Peter Jackson. It was an especially candid Hollywood Reporter Roundtable when six of the year’s most awards-worthy actors -- Franco (127 Hours), Duvall (Get Low), Gosling (Blue Valentine), Jesse Eisenberg (The Social Network), Colin Firth (The King’s Speech) and Mark Ruffalo (The Kids Are All Right) -- got together Nov. 5 at Siren Studios in Hollywood for an hourlong discussion.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR