Actress Frances Labyorteaux Dies at 85
Her sons Patrick and Matthew starred on network TV dramas.
Character actress Frances Labyorteaux died Jan. 26 in Sherman Oaks of natural causes. She was 85.
Her sons are actors Patrick Labyorteaux, who played Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts Jr. for 10 seasons on JAG, and Matthew Labyorteaux, who portrayed the adopted Albert Quinn Ingalls for seven seasons on Little House on the Prairie.
Frances Labyorteaux worked in vaudeville and nightclubs and toured with Tommy Dorsey’s band as Frankie Marshall. Her husband was talent agent Ron Labyorteaux. She also acted under the name Frances Marshall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws