'Following' Actress Joins Ron Livingston in 'Supreme Ruler' (Exclusive)
Natalie Zea joins Vincent D'Onofrio, Marcia Gay Harden and Brian Geraghty in the indie.
Natalie Zea is joining Ron Livingston in Supreme Ruler, an indie drama with comedic sensibilities.
Vincent D'Onofrio, Marcia Gay Harden and Brian Geraghty are already cast in the movie, which will be directed by Duane Edwards.
Ruler centers on a small-town go-getter (Livingston) whose dream of becoming “Supreme Ruler” of his local Buffalo Lodge is unexpectedly challenged by a hard-drinking womanizer (D'Onofrio). The two men are forced to travel to the Buffalo National Convention in Chicago in order to win the support of the organization's national leaders.
Zea will play Livingston's wife, a cancer survivor who must deal with her husband's obsession with the Lodge.
Stephen L'Heureux is producing via his Solipsist Films banner.
Zea may be best know known for playing James Purefoy's ex-wife in Kevin Williamson's serial killer show The Following and as Timothy Olyphant's ex on Justified. She next stars in Amazon's dramedy series The Rebels with Josh Peck.
Moviewise, the actress has the John Hawkes thriller Too Late in the can.
Zea is repped by UTA, manager Robert Semon and attorney James Feldman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR