Actress June Havoc dies at 97
2:12 PM PDT 3/29/2010 by Duane Byrge, AP
Thespian, sister Gypsy Rose Lee were focus of 'Gypsy'
June Havoc, a stage, movie and TV actress who started in vaudeville at age 2 and was the younger sister of burlesque queen Gypsy Rose Lee, died Sunday at her home in Stamford, Conn. She was 97.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile