Despite Ad Boycott and Ratings Slide, MTV Exec Still Stands by 'Skins'
Though Monday's show was down slightly from last week, net programming chief David Janollari tells THR: "We’re in it for the long run."
MTV’s Skins lost its ninth advertiser today. But David Janollari, the network’s head of programming, countered that MTV has “not lost any advertising dollars” and maintained that the controversy has actually been good for the show.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR