Adam Beach Takes Lead In CBC's 'Arctic Air' Drama
Canadian-born Adam Beach is to play the lead role of Bobby Martel in 'Arctic Air,' a CBC drama about renegade bush pilots in the country's north and set to bow in winter 2012.
TORONTO -- Adam Beach has joined the CBC’s Arctic Air as the Canadian drama’s lead.
Beach, who also stars in HBO’s Big Love, will perform the role of Bobby Martel in the one hour created by Ian Weir and produced by indie Omni Film Productions.
The series, set in Yellowknife, portrays renegade bush pilots at work and play in Canada’s north.
Arctic Air is set to bow on Canada's public broadcaster in winter 2012.
On Big Love, Canadian-born Beach plays the character of Tommy Flute.
Beach’s credits include the CBC’s North of 60, Flags of Our Fathers and Law & Order: SVU.
Beach is also to appear in the upcoming Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig-starring movie Cowboys & Aliens.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws