Adam Lambert Returns to U.S. After Finland Arrest
The "American Idol" alum and boyfriend Sauli Koskinen made it back in time for Christmas after an altercation landed them in jail last week.
Adam Lambert is back in the United States after his Dec. 22 arrest in Helsinki, Finland.
The 29-year-old singer and former American Idol contestant arrived in Los Angeles on Sunday with boyfriend Sauli Koskinen, reports TMZ.
The two had been detained just days earlier for getting into a skirmish outside of a Finish gay bar. Lambert was only in jail for several hours, but he's spent the days since offering mea culpas on Twitter.
“Violence is not to be taken lightly. Embarrassed by drunkenness,” Lambert wrote. "No punches thrown, no injuries and no charges. Media always exaggerates."
As for the sanctity of their relationship, Lambert and Koskinen, appear to be just fine. In addition to making the trip back to the states together, they posted a cheerful Christmas Eve portrait on WhoSay before departing Finland.
"Xmas Eve with the Koskinens," he wrote. "Just had a huge traditional Finnish feast and now opening gifts! Merry and bright! Hyvää ja rauhallista joulua!"
Lambert is currently promoting his single "Better Than I Know Myself."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR