Adam Lambert Promises 'Less Campy, More Primal' New Album; Talks Lady Gaga, 'Idol' Performance
Making a return visit to the 'American Idol' stage, the season 8 runner-up also addresses those James Durbin comparisons and who else he's rooting for on this year's show.
Adam Lambert made his American Idol return on Thursday with several purposes: to promote his latest anthem, “Aftermath,” recently released as a dance remix; to help the Trevor Project, which provides a life-line to LGBTQ kids (part of the proceeds from download sales of “Aftermath” will benefit the organization), and to remind the Idol viewers -- and no doubt the Season 10 finalists (now numbering 12) -- what it takes to make it on that stage and in the pop world.
" I think the responsibility of today's pop stars is to liberate the masses." — Adam Lambert
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR