Adam Levine Buys $4.83 Million Home in Beverly Hills
The Maroon 5 lead singer moves into a traditional ranch-style home.
Adam Levine is taking his "Moves Like Jagger" to a new home in Beverly Hills.
According to the L.A. Times, The Voice coach has bought a 3.6-acre home, listed for $4.83 million, with six bedrooms and seven bathroom. The 1940s ranch-style home, located inside a gated community called Wallingford Estates, includes a swimming pool and tennis court. Rodeo Realty's Josh Flagg was the listing agent and Levine was represented by Julie Jones of Sotheby's International Realty's Sunset office.
Levine previously resided in a Hollywood Hills home, which he showed off in a feature in Architectual Digest in March.
“Furnishing a home is no different than going into the studio and making music,” he told the publication. “You want to make sure you’ve pared down all the extra details so that in the end, every stitch has a context uniquely yours.”
A Los Angeles native, Levine, 33, is the lead singer and guitarist for Maroon 5 and has been a coach on The Voice since 2011. He recently made his debut on FX's American Horror Story: Asylum as Leo, a photographer and one half of a honeymooning couple.
The Voice airs Monday and Tuesday at 8 p.m. on NBC.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- So, Is Joel And Julia's 'Parenthood' Divorce Painfully Realistic Or Totally Out Of Touch?
- Batkid Takes Break From Fighting Crime To Throw Out First Pitch At SF Giants' Home Opener
- Beyonce Wears A Bikini, No Makeup On Vacation With Blue Ivy And Jay Z
- This 'Grey's Anatomy' Sneak Peek Will Have You Ready To Party
- Dianna Agron Pleads for #ADayWithoutWaste: It Is Easy to Make Changes!
- Heidi Klum & Nick Cannon Know How to Wear Black & White at NBC Summer Press Day!
- Nina Agdal Works the Camera for Jeffrey Fashion Cares Charity Show!
- Ellen Page Will Present Exclusive Clip of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' at MTV Movie Awards 2014!