Adele to Make First Appearance After Pregnancy at Golden Globes
The British music star is one of the nominees for best original song at the Sunday awards show for her James Bond theme "Skyfall."
LONDON -- Adele will make her first appearance after having her baby at this weekend's Golden Globes.
The executive producer of the show told the Associated Press that the 24-year-old Grammy-winning British music star will be at Sunday's ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Adele is one of the nominees in the best original song category for her James Bond theme "Skyfall."
Her single will compete with Taylor Swift's song from The Hunger Games, a Jon Bon Jovi song from Stand Up Guys, Keith Urban's number from Act of Valor and "Suddenly" from Les Miserables.
Adele announced her pregnancy last summer. She had her first baby with boyfriend Simon Konecki in October.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws