Adele to Make First Appearance After Pregnancy at Golden Globes
The British music star is one of the nominees for best original song at the Sunday awards show for her James Bond theme "Skyfall."
LONDON -- Adele will make her first appearance after having her baby at this weekend's Golden Globes.
The executive producer of the show told the Associated Press that the 24-year-old Grammy-winning British music star will be at Sunday's ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Adele is one of the nominees in the best original song category for her James Bond theme "Skyfall."
Her single will compete with Taylor Swift's song from The Hunger Games, a Jon Bon Jovi song from Stand Up Guys, Keith Urban's number from Act of Valor and "Suddenly" from Les Miserables.
Adele announced her pregnancy last summer. She had her first baby with boyfriend Simon Konecki in October.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR