Adele Cancels North American Tour Due to Laryngitis
"I'm really frustrated,” says the British singer.
British singer Adele has scrapped the remaining nine dates of her sold-out North American tour due to laryngitis.
She already had postponed five shows under doctor's orders following her recent diagnosis. While resting in Los Angeles, she met with an otolaryngology specialist who determined it was imperative that she take the next few weeks to recover.
"I'm really frustrated. I was hoping with a weeks rest I'd be better to sing again straight away,” she said in a statement Friday. “However, there is absolutely nothing I can do but take the doctor's advice and rest some more. I'm so sorry. See you soon, love Adele"
Plans to reschedule the canceled tour dates will be provided when available.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR