Adele Is Pregnant With Her First Child
The Grammy-winning songstress says she is expecting a baby with beau Simon Konecki.
Adele is going to be a mom.
The 24-year-old Grammy winner announced the news on her official website Friday that she's expecting her first child with beau Simon Konecki.
"I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx," she wrote.
Adele's blockbuster breakup album 21 -- written about a guy she dated before Konecki, who runs the water charity Drop4Drop -- has sold over 22 million copies worldwide to date and was the #1 Album of 2011, as well as the #1 best-selling digital album of all time.
The British powerhouse swept both the Grammy’s and the BRIT Awards this year, walking away with six Grammy’s including Album of the Year, Song of the Year and Record of the Year.
Adele was also named Billboard and iTune’s “Artist of the Year,” and was recognized as one of Time Magazine’s “100 most influential people.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR