Adele Postpones Tour Dates Due to Laryngitis
The British singer’s “illness worsened” this past weekend, says spokesperson.
British singer Adele has hit a low note: The 23-year-old Grammy winner has postponed five dates on her North America tour because she has laryngitis.
In a statement Monday, Columbia Records said Adele was diagnosed last Thursday in Minneapolis, where doctors ordered immediate rest.
Her show was scrapped and rescheduled for June 22.
Though she performed in Denver this past Saturday, her show in Salt Lake City on Sunday was nixed at the last minute "when her illness worsened."
The tour will resume June 4 in San Francisco.
Performances in Seattle, Portland, Ore., and Vancouver, British Columbia, also have been rescheduled.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR