Adobe Shipping Creative Suite 6
Adobe Creative Cloud is scheduled debut on May 11.
Adobe’s anticipated Creative Suite 6 is now available, and its Creative Cloud service is slated to debut on May 11.
The CS6 software bundles—previewed last month at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show—includes new versions of Photoshop, InDesign, lllustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, SpeedGrade, and Flash Professional. “Adobe is and will remain committed to serving the needs of creative professionals, and sees the shift to file based workflows and multi-screen consumption as the biggest opportunity for growth in years,” Jim Guerard, vp and general manager, Adobe’s Video Solutions unit, told The Hollywood Reporter last month.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription-based cloud service for making, sharing and delivering creative work and is centered around the CS6 tools. Individual membership is $49.99 per month based on annual membership, and $74.99 per month for month-to-month membership.
A introductory offer of $29.99 per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is available.
The new software bundles include the CS6 Master Collection, priced at $2,599; and CS6 Production Premium, for $1,899.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR