Adrianne Palicki, 'Wonder Woman,' Reflects on Last Role (Video)
She calls the last episode of "Friday Night Lights" "really special."
Adrianne Palicki was cast in the Wonder Woman pilot Thursday. Just last week, on Feb. 9, her series, Friday Night Lights aired its last episode ever on DirecTV.
Watch her reflect on her role as Tyra Collete.
"It's so great to be here at the end," Palicki says. "We get to end it together. It's really special."
Wonder Woman, from David E. Kelley Prods. and Warner Bros. TV, is a retelling of the DC Comics title in which Wonder Woman (Palicki), a.k.a. Diana Prince, tries to balance her life as a vigilante crime fighter, a successful corporate executive and a modern woman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR