Adrianne Palicki, 'Wonder Woman,' Reflects on Last Role (Video)
She calls the last episode of "Friday Night Lights" "really special."
Adrianne Palicki was cast in the Wonder Woman pilot Thursday. Just last week, on Feb. 9, her series, Friday Night Lights aired its last episode ever on DirecTV.
Watch her reflect on her role as Tyra Collete.
"It's so great to be here at the end," Palicki says. "We get to end it together. It's really special."
Wonder Woman, from David E. Kelley Prods. and Warner Bros. TV, is a retelling of the DC Comics title in which Wonder Woman (Palicki), a.k.a. Diana Prince, tries to balance her life as a vigilante crime fighter, a successful corporate executive and a modern woman.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama