Adrien Brody joining Woody Allen film
The film is about a family traveling to the City of Lights for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better. Sources describe Brody's role as "flashy."
Letty Aronson, Steve Tenenbaum and Jaume Roures are producing the film, which reunites Brody with his "The Darjeeling Limited" and "Fantastic Mr. Fox" co-star Wilson.
Brody, who is repped by Paradigm and Red Hawk Management, next stars in the Warner Bros. sci-fi thriller "Splice," due out June 4, followed by the July 9 release of Fox's "Predators." He won a best actor Oscar for his role in Roman Polanski's "The Pianist."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR