Adrien Brody joining Woody Allen film
The film is about a family traveling to the City of Lights for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better. Sources describe Brody's role as "flashy."
Letty Aronson, Steve Tenenbaum and Jaume Roures are producing the film, which reunites Brody with his "The Darjeeling Limited" and "Fantastic Mr. Fox" co-star Wilson.
Brody, who is repped by Paradigm and Red Hawk Management, next stars in the Warner Bros. sci-fi thriller "Splice," due out June 4, followed by the July 9 release of Fox's "Predators." He won a best actor Oscar for his role in Roman Polanski's "The Pianist."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film