Advertising Execs Worry Huffington Post Will Taint AOL's Brand
5:13 AM PST 2/10/2011 by Georg Szalai
But AOL CEO Tim Armstrong downplays Arianna Huffington’s reputation as a voice for the political left: "Our plan is scaling, not alienating."
NEW YORK – Madison Avenue is weighing the politics of the Huffington Post and whether it may hurt the AOL brand after their $315 million acquisition deal.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile