A&E Picks Up Pierce Brosnan-Stephen King 'Bag of Bones' Miniseries
Filming begins next month on the four-hour special, produced by Sony Pictures Television.
A&E has picked up the Pierce Brosnan-Stephen King four-part miniseries Bag of Bones.
The four-hour miniseries, based off King’s New York Times bestselling novel, will air over two nights in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Anabeth Gish will also star. Mick Garris will direct and Matt Venne wrote the script. It will be filmed in Nova Scotia, Canada. Production begins next month.
Brosnan plays a man who is unable to stop grieving for his wife, who died suddenly. After returning to the lakeside retreat they shared, he inadvertently gets involved in a local custody battle – while having nightmares about his dead wife.
It's produced by Sony Pictures Television for A&E. Executive producers are Mark Sennett for Mark Sennet Entertainment, Inc., Mick Garris for Nice Guy Productions, Inc., Stewart Mackinnon for Headline Pictures Limited and Craig Sheftell. Brian Gary and David Davoli are the co-executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR