A&E Renews 'Breakout Kings' for Second Season
The cable network confirms a return of the drama, with a new season set to air next year.
A&E confirms that Fox 21 drama Breakout Kings is coming back for a second season.
The network has yet to set a start date for season two of Kings, but expect the show, which centers around a team of U.S. Marshals, to return in 2012 for another season.
Laz Alonso, Domenick Lombardozzi, Jimmi Simpson, Malcolm Goodwin, Serinda Swan and Brooke Nevin star in the series.
Earlier this year, the show drew strong ratings after its premiere, which attracted 2.8 million total viewers.
Fans can expect ten episodes and Season 2 will go into production later this year. A premiere date is likely in the first quarter.
Breakout Kings was created by Prison Break veterans Nick Santora and Matt Olmstead. The show was originally in development for Fox, before A&E picked up the series in 2010.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR