A&E Renews 'The Glades' for a Third Season
The scripted series starring Matt Passmore is set to return in summer 2012.
A&E will remain in business with The Glades.
The cable network has renewed its charcter-based procedural for a third season, which will premiere in summer 2012.
The news comes as the net looks to expand its scripted footprint, with other scripted dramas Breakout Kings and upcoming Longmire.
For its part, The Glades' second season grew 12 percent in the advertiser beloved 18 to 49 demographic --and 2 percent in the adults 25 to 54 demo-- compared to a year earlier. On average, the series, starring Matt Passmore, lured 3.9 million total viewers.
The drama, which is produced by Fox Television Studios, is executive produced by creator Clifton Campbell (White Collar, 21 Jump Street) and Gary Randall (Saving Grace).
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR