Aerosmith to Perform Pre-Election Concert on Mark Cuban's AXS TV (Exclusive)
The live performance will air Nov. 5 from Boston.
Aeromith will perform a live concert on Mark Cuban's AXS TV to encourage fans to vote this Election Day.
The Steven Tyler-fronted band's free "performance event" -- dubbed Aerosmith Live -- kicks off Monday around noon ET in their hometown of Boston, according to the network. The location will be announced the morning-of on Twitter via @Aerosmith and @AXSTV.
Cuban, the AXS TV chairman and internet entrepreneur, recently rebranded HDNet as AXS TV, which features live events, concerts, pop culture, music, fashion and news.
"Aerosmith has never censored themselves, and that's what makes a great live television event. No other band signifies Live LIVE like this band. No fan will want to miss this show. Plus it’s a great opportunity for AXS TV to support a great get out the vote message to music fans across the nation," said Cuban, who teamed up on the network's makeover with Ryan Seacrest, AEG and talent agency CAA.
The special will also offer a sneak peek of Music From Another Dimension, Aerosmith's 15th studio effort and first album in eight years. The album is slated for release Nov. 6. Two days later, the group hits the road for their 14-city Global Warming Tour.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed