AFCI adds six to board
The Association of Film Commissioners International has elected six new representatives to its board of directors for 2008.
The newly elected board members are Belle Doyle of Scottish Screen, Film London's Sue Hayes, Sten Iversen of the Montana Film Office, Pat Swinney Kaufman from the New York State Governor's Office for MP/TV Development, Mark Stricklin of the Birmingham Jefferson Film Commission and Lisa Strout of the New Mexico Film Office. The six will serve two-year terms.
Board members continuing their terms in 2008 are Janice Arrington from Orange County Film Commission, Joan Miller of the Vancouver Island North Film Commission, Virginia Film Office's Mary Nelson, Savannah Film Commission's Jay Self and Olivier-Rene Veillon from the Ile de France Film Commission. Pacific Film & Television Commission's Robin James continues as AFCI president, and Ward Emling of the Mississippi Film Office remains as treasurer.
AFCI board officers will be elected at the board of directors meeting Jan. 12-13 in New York.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR