The AFCI's 2012 Locations Show Will Be Held June 15-16 at the Los Angeles Convention Center
It will run concurrently with the opening weekend of the Los Angeles Film Festival.
The Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) will hold its 2012 Locations Show at the Los Angeles Convention Center June 15 – 16, when it will run concurrently with the opening weekend of the Los Angeles Film Festival.
The film festival, running from June 14-24, is centered around L.A. LIVE and produced by the Film Independent.
The Locations Show, which brings together film commissioners from around the world, will feature conference sessions, panel discussions, mentoring roundtables, networking opportunities, social events and workshops designed for industry professionals.
“Film commissions are not just about locations. Today, they are the first point of contact for information on the kinds of free support and financial incentives that can help move projects into production as well as provide information on film festivals, distribution opportunities and film tourism,” AFCI executive director, Martin Cuff said. “Our annual trade show offers a unique chance to meet with these film commissions which collectively provide over $2.5 billion in annual funding. “
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Taylor Schilling & Laura Prepon Are All About the Details for 'Orange is the New Black'!
- Mila Kunis Shines Bright Without the Help of Her Engagement Ring!
- Amy Poehler: 'Movies Are Dumb & TV is Awesome!'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Shows Major Quickness By Answering 73 Questions in Under 6 Minutes - Watch Now!