AFI Awards to Be Presented Jan. 10
The American Film Institute is now accepting submissions for the honors, which will be announced Dec. 9.
The American Film Institute has set Jan. 10 as the date for the presentation of its annual AFI Awards, honoring achievements in film and TV.
The honorees -- the creative teams behind the year’s 10 most outstanding films and 10 most outstanding TV programs -- will be announced Dec. 9.
Submissions are now being accented online at AFI.com, with an Oct. 25 deadline for TV programs and an Oct. 31 deadline for films.
The awards, selected by two juries comprised of film and TV artists, scholars, critics and AFI trustees, will be presented at an invitation-only luncheon in Los Angeles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game