AFM 2011: Entertainment 7 Secures $80 million in Production Financing
The capital from Swiss group Callidus Concept will finance a slate of pictures include Donald Petrie’s "State of the Union" and David Ellis’ "Bad Luck."
West Hollywood-based production house Entertainment 7 (ENT7) has secured $80 million in production financing from Swiss group Callidus Concept Asset Management in its first round of financing.
The cash will go towards bankrolling a slate of productions set to begin next year, which ENT7 will produce together with Sybil Danning’s shingle Adventuress Productions. These include State of the Union from Miss Congeniality director Donald Petrie, Bad Luck, from directed David Ellis (Final Destination), the family-friendly comedy Army Bratz from helmer Sam Weisman (George of the Jungle) and a film titled Mother, all of which ENT7 President Emilio Ferrari said will begin shooting in the first quarter of next year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR