AFM 2011: German Cloud Services Group Mediapeers Sets up in LA
The Berlin-based firm offers digital content management services for film and television companies.
Los Angeles - Mediapeers has set up a satellite office in Los Angeles to better market its business-to-business digital content management services to the US industry.
The Berlin-based group, which offers paper- and tape-less digital solutions for the marketing, distribution and sale of entertainment content, is already a major online player in Europe and Asia.
The company recently signed a deal with France Telekom that will see the French public broadcaster use the cloud services group for sales and distribution of its entire catalogue. Other prominent mediapeers partners include South Korean teleco giant SKT and German sales/distribution group Telepool.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche