AFM 2011: THR's Festival Daily - Day 3
5:00 AM PDT 11/4/2011 by THR Staff
The American Film Market runs Nov. 2-9 in Santa Monica.
In Day 3 of the AFM Dailies, plans to move the market to downtown spark outrage, Sony picks up Twilight star Robert Pattinson's latest, and Crystal Edge launches a new domestic distribution arm.
Read it here (PDF download).
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills