AFM 2011: THR's Festival Daily - Day 4
5:00 AM PDT 11/5/2011 by THR Staff
The American Film Market runs Nov. 2-9 in Santa Monica.
In Day 4 of the AFM Dailies, FilmDistirct experiences a major shakeup, Aaron Eckhart becomes the unlikely king of the market and and Groupon head Shawn Bercuson launches a new venture.
Read it here (PDF download).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR