AFM 2011: W2 Backs 'The Theatre Bizarre 2'
The company will also handle worldwide sales on the sequel to the horror anthology, which W2 will bow in the U.S. in January.
Financing and sales group W2 Media has signed on to co-finance and distribute The Theatre Bizarre 2, the sequel to the 2011 horror anthology by Severin Films and Mataluna Productions.
W2 is releasing the first Theatre Bizarre theatrically in the U.S. in January is handling worldwide sales on both the original and its sequel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR