AFM 2012: 'Hollow' Sells to Metrodome in the U.K.
Tribeca Films released the found-footage horror film in the U.S.
Metrodome has picked up U.K. rights for the found-footage horror film Hollow from Parkland Pictures. The indie Brit distributor is planning a theatrical bow for the film in January.
John Cairns and Pierre-Louis Manes of Parkland Pictures and Joel Kennedy and Giles Edwards of Metrodome negotiated the deal.
Directed by Michael Axelgard, Hollow follows four English school friends who travel out to a cottage in remote East Anglia who uncover a macabre local legend centred on an ancient hollow tree.
Hollow is the first title on Parkland Pictures' new genre label, Darkland Distribution.Tribeca Films picked up the film for the U.S. and released it earlier this year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR