AFM 2012: Lightning Entertainment Scores 'Scorned'
Anna Lynne McCord, Billy Zane and Viva Bianca star in the revenge thriller, directed by "Leprechaun" helmer Mark Jones.
Lightning Entertainment has picked up international sales duties on Scorned, a revenge thriller from Leprechaun director Mark Jones which stars Anna Lynne McCord (90210), Billy Zane (Titanic) and Viva Bianca (Spartacus). Lightning is pitching the project to buyers at AFM.
Jones co-wrote the script to Scorned with Sadie Katz. The Fatal Attraction-style plot follows the couple Sadie and Kevin (McCord and Zane) who head to her father's beach house for a romantic weekend together. All that changes when a text message from Sadie's best friend Jennifer (Bianca) to Kevin reveals the two have been having an affair. Sadie becomes bent on revenge.
Lance Thompson of Portsmouth Pictures, Charles Ison and Martin Sprock of Horse Head Pictures are producing Scorned with Hijacked producer Seth Willenson and Lightning Entertainment President Robert Beaumont executive producing.
Lightning’s Audrey Delaney and Marc Bienstock are also serving as executive producers on the film.
Scorned is currently in post-production.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!