AFM 2012: Lionsgate Takes U.S. DVD Rights to Toronto Title 'Hellbenders'
The mini-studio also took home entertainment rights for the horror comedy in Canada and India.
TORONTO - Lionsgate has picked up the North American home entertainment rights for the Toronto film title Hellbenders from director J.T. Petty.
The mini-studio also took the home entertainment rights in India for the horror comedy about the exploits of the Brooklyn-based Augustine Interfaith Order of Hellbound Saints, known as Hellbenders.
Film Arcade is releasing Hellbenders theatrically in the U.S.
The indie film stars Clancy Brown, Clifton Collins Jr., Andre Royo, Robyn Rikoon, Macon Blair and Dan Folger.
Hellbenders was produced by Jon Denny, Lawrence Mattis, David Moscow, Mark Pederson and Aldey Sanchez.
Circle of Confusion and OffHollywood Pictures produced the film, in association with Ambush Entertainment.
Kevin Iwashina of Preferred Content repped the filmmakers on the deal with Lionsgate.
The Exchange is representing international rights and is selling the film at AFM 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR