AFM 2012: Raven Banner and 108 Media Take Tribeca Thriller 'Resolution' for World Sale
The Canadian distributors picked up the international rights outside North America to the film, directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson.
TORONTO – Raven Banner Entertainment and 108 Media have acquired the international rights to Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson’s horror thriller Resolution from XYZ Films.
The AFM deal follows Tribeca Film taking the North American rights to the genre pic that bowed at Tribeca and Montreal’s Fantasia International Film Festival.
Resolution portrays a man who tries to help his addicted friend detox, only to face personal demons and forces beyond their control seemingly trying to kill them.
Tribeca Film plans an early 2013 theatrical release day-and-date with on-demand platforms, including iTunes, Amazon Watch Instantly, VUDU and Xbox.
Benson and David Lawson produced Resolution.
The deal was negotiated by Raven Banner managing partners James Fler and Michael Paszt, with Nate Bolotin and Todd Brown of XYZ Films acting for the filmmakers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!