AFM 2012: Relativity Names Dylan Wilcox Head of Media Acquisitions
Former acquisitions executive at Miramax and Universal named as American Film Market ramps up in Santa Monica.
Just in time for the American Film Market, Dylan Wilcox has joined Relativity Media as senior vp, acquisitions, reporting to Relativity president Tucker Tooley and the president of production, Robbie Brenner.
Wilcox will be head of acquisitions and work with the production team to determine what movies and projects to acquire for the studio.
Wilcox previously was a vp, acquisitions at Miramax, and before that director of acquisitions at Universal Pictures. He started his career at Miramax in New York after he graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR