AFM: eOne Takes 'The Hunted,' 'April Apocalypse'
It will distribute the horror thriller from Preferred Content and the zombie comedy from WME Global.
Entertainment One has picked up North American rights for two new horror titles at AFM, the zombie comedy April Apocalypse from Preferred Content and the horror thriller The Hunted from WME Global.
The directorial debut of actor Josh Stewart, The Hunted focuses on two men hunting out in the West Virginia mountains who suddenly become the hunted. Brett Forbes and Patrick Rizzotti produced via their Fortress Features banner.
April Apocalypse is a zom rom com focusing on a shy guy who finally gets up the courage to ask his dream girl April out only to find himself in the midst of a zombie apocalypse where he is forced to fight his way through to save her.
Jarret Tarnol directed and co-produced with screenwriter Brent Tarnol through their Tarnol Group Pictures shingle. Reece Thompson (The Perks of Being A Wallflower) and Rebekah Brandes (Bellflower) star.
Dan Fisher negotiated both deals for eOne with WME Global and with Preferred Content's Zac Bright on behalf of the producers of April Apocalypse. Cinema Management Group is handling international sales duties for WME Global on The Hunted.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR