AFM: Exclusive Extends Output Deal With Mid-East Front Row
The Kuwaiti-based distributor will handle all of the company's new titles through 2017.
Exclusive Media has renewed its film output deal with leading independent Middle East distributor Front Row Filmed Entertainment, extending the agreement through 2017.
The deal will see Front Row handle all of Exclusive's new titles, including AFM highlights A Walk Among the Tombstones, the crime drama from director Scott Frank starring Liam Neeson; the Gillian Flynn adaptation Dark Places starring Charlize Theron; horror sequel The Woman in Black: Angel of Death and Jeff Zimbalist’s soccer biopic Pele, produced by Imagine Entertainment’s Brian Grazer.
The deal was negotiated by Alex Walton and Akshay Mehta on behalf of Exclusive Media and Hisham Al-Ghanim and Gianluca Chakra on behalf of Front Row Filmed Entertainment.
"We're delighted to be able to continue this amazing relationship with the Exclusive Family who have consistently delivered a diverse string of high profile projects," said Chakra.
The two companies' previous three-year deal included such titles as the original Woman in Black, Dwayne Johnson action vehicle Snitch and Ron Howard's period racing drama Rush, the latter of which has grossed more than $1.5 million across the Middle East.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR