AFM: K5 Boards Neil LaBute's 'Dirty Weekend'
Matthew Broderick and Alice Eve co-star in the movie about two co-workers trying to reconstruct a weekend blackout.
COLOGNE, Germany -- German/U.K. production and sales outfit K5 International has boarded Neil LaBute's new drama, Dirty Weekend, featuring Matthew Broderick and Alice Eve.
LaBute wrote the screenplay about a businessman (Broderick) who goes on a drunken tear. Later, together with his co-worker Nat (Eve), he sets out to discover what really happened over the half-remembered weekend.
Duncan Montgomery and Tiller Russell are producing Dirty Weekend through their Horsethief Pictures shingle together with Joey Stewart.
K5 will kick off sales on the film, currently shooting in New Mexico, at the American Film Market (AFM) next week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10