AFM: Norwegian Action Adventure 'Ragnarok' Sells to China, Brazil
Magnolia Pictures has U.S. rights to the film, which is described as a “Norwegian Indiana Jones.”
TrustNordisk has closed multiple territories for the Norwegian action adventure tale Ragnarok, with AFM sales to China (Melting Culture Ltd.), Brazil (Mares Filmes), Indonesia (Pratama Film), Spain (Artwood) and Thailand (IPA).
The film has been described as a “Norwegian Indiana Jones.”
Directed by Cold Prey helmer Mikkel Sandemose, Ragnarok features Kon-Tiki star Pal Sverre Hagen as an archeologist obsessed with the Oseberg Viking ship who travels to the no man's land between Norway and Russia only to uncover a mystical, terrifying secret.
Magnolia Pictures has picked up U.S. rights to Ragnarok.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR